Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

It's a heat wave!!!

Hello! I just looked at the weather and right now it is 50 degrees outside!! No wonder it is so warm in here!! I love the weather now, no more -30 degrees, no more bundling up, yea!!! Today I didn't do to much. This morning Jese and I caught up on all of our TV shows we missed that were on last week. Then I went to school and took my test, I think I did okay on it. Then I went tanning, I didn't even have to pay because I had one more session left from last year! It was busy, I am going to have to go in the morning from now on. Then I came home and I haven't really done much. I decided I am going to run the half marathon in May in Green Bay, I think I might start running sometime soon! Notice how I didn't say a day, that is because if I do that day will come and I'll be like oh I don't feel like it and then everyone will ask me if I ran and I will have to say no! Okay well that is all I just wanted to let everyone know what the temp was!

Christa

Oh yea, good job shooting this weekend mamma and congrats Alicia on getting engaged!!!

No comments: