Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Hands Are Frozen!!!

Hello!! Well I have discovered I can't run the Green Bay Half Marathon because that is the weekend of Grandma and Grandpa Becker's anniversary party. So I decided that that isn't going to stop me, I finally got the motivation to run (even though I haven't started yet) so I am going to find a half marathon to do. So far these are my options:
Stillwater Marathon 5/24/09
Med-City Marathon 5/24/09 (Rochester)
Madison Marathon 5/24/09
So those are my options, I guess May 24 is a popular day for Marathons! So who ever wants to run with me is welcome! I am hoping the weather is nice next week so maybe I can start running, hopefully!! There is one in Fargo that I thought would be fun but it is the day after I graduate and I don't think I would have time to get there since it is on Saturday and not Sunday.
So this week I haven't been as lazy as I have been! I got the bedroom all rearranged and it looks way better and cleaner! I cooked supper on Tuesday and Wednesday and Jese did today. I have cleaned a little bit too I think! This morning I got up at 8:30, ate, did my homework, and got ready for the day. Then I went to Walmart to get ink for our printer so I could print out my homework and they were out unless I wanted both colored and black ink! Then I looked for a jig stick for Jese (he is going up north ice fishing this weekend) and they didn't have that either! So then I went to target and found the same thing!! I ended up getting the pack that had colored and black because I had to print stuff out before school so I really had no choice!! I also got a photo album so then when I got back home I put half of my pictures away (about 450) and then the album got too full and I couldn't fit any more pictures in it so now I have to buy another album for the rest of the pictures. Right now I am watching Gilmore Girls, I should have just gotten home but I skipped my last class because I didn't really feel like sitting in it and I was hungry! Tomorow I have to get up early because I have to go to work and get my pay check and bring it to the bank before I work. Jese has to get up early to but I am not saying why because I don't want to jinx anything, too many people know what he is doint tomorrow as it is! Plus it is Friday the 13th tomorrow so no more talking about what he is doing tomorrow! Oh, I can say he is going up north tomorrow, jerk! Okay well that is all I know, later gators!
Christa
Oh yea, I did have some pictures to post but I lost my camera again, opps!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hello what about Grandma's???? I already asked you if you wanted to do it. Even if my ITBS comes back I am doing it, I will just not be able to walk for a week!