Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It is so warm!!

Hello! Almost all of the snow is gone today! I am so happy it is so warm out! Today it was 50 degrees again, too bad it is going to get colder this week, hopefully the cold doesn't last long. I don't really know much today. I had class from 12:30-5:00 today, it was super boring. After class I was supposed to meet with my group for another class in the library and only one other person showed up so we didn't really get anything done, jerks! Now we are going to have to meet again next week. Jese works tonight so I am just sitting home alone. I am watching Lost, I have lots to get caught up on because I haven't been watching it at all. For supper tonight I made chicken enchiladas, they were my best ones yet, they were so good! Okay well I don't really know anything good!

Christa

No comments: