Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Okay this time I really did!!

Hello! Well I really did quit my job this time! Yesterday I put in my two weeks. On Friday after having a slight break down to my mama Jese and I decided it would be the best thing for me to do. I am having troubles in one of my classes because I just don't have time to study for it and since I want to graduate in May I need to pass all of my classes. It will be nice not to have to do everything all at the same time anymore! Not much has happened since my last update. On Thursday I had classes all day, oh wait no I didn't, Thursday was a good day because one of my classes was cancelled! I still had two classes though. I had a presentation in one, we did good, I don't know the grade yet but I am sure it is good! On Friday, Saturday, and today I worked. I didn't sleep at all Friday night because of my break down (oh and just to clarify, me quitting isn't because of my break-down!) Last night I slept wonderfully! I snored and slept on Jese's side of the bed so he had no room at all, HAHAHA!!! Today after work I went to the library and did some homework. I was supposed to meet with my group at 5 but once again only one other person showed up! So we split everything up and emailed the other two and told them what to have done by Tuesday, which is the next time we are meeting. After I got home I did the dishes and then made my supper. I had deer hot dogs, they were delish! Then I did some homework and that puts me up to right now! I have to get up bright and early Monday morning so I can register for Summer classes and so I can do some more homework. At 1:00 I have to meet with a girl to do a project that is due on Tuesday. Then on Tuesday I have to meet with my other group so we can get ready for our presentation on Thursday.We were supposed to have a 30-40 page book report on Thursday also but we got him to move it back to the week after spring break, yea!! Sometime this week I have to also study for my tax test and fraud test which are both on Thursday. Okay well I have to do some homework now.

Bye,
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

study hard, you are almost done, GOOD JOB!!!!