Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

So Sleepy...




Hi! Well not much has happened since my last update. Lets see, I skipped a class yesterday to study for a test in which I don't think I did very good. I think I did good on the essay part but the rest of it, not so much. I studyed more for that test then I ever ever do for any tests. Then last night I couldn't fall asleep, I was awake untill 5 AM, it was really nice, I got to see what the apartment looks like at night. Today I woke up at 9:30 but got up at 10:00 seeing as I did just fall asleep a few hours before that. Well actually lets be honest, at 8:00 Oreo decided she had to be feed so she decided to wake me up then but I made Jese get up and give her food because I was just a little bit to tired. Then what did I do the rest of the day, lets see, I did some homework and went to class and that is pretty much it I guess. Tomorrow will be lots of fun, I have class from 12:30-7:50, I am really looking forward to it. I even get to take a test, that should be great, I am thinking I will just pass it with flying colors, well really I think I will do just fine on it, it isn't to difficult. I will just give you my update for this weekend too because I already know how it is going to go. On Friday I will get up and get ready to go to work and then work all day, come home go to bed. Then on Saturday I will get up go to work again all day long, come home be tired, have sore feet, study for my test I have on Monday, and go to bed. On Sunday, that is going to be a really exciting day, I am going to get up, oh and you guessed it, go to work for a change! Then I think I will come home do some more studying for my test, and then maybe do some cleaning, and then go to bed! I am really looking forward to this weekend, it should be lots of fun. Oh and I forgot the best part, I actually get to see my husband this weekend, unlike all week because he is either at work or I am at school, today we got to see each other for a full two hours, don't worry they were split up, one hour this morning, one hour for supper, well really that was more like 30-45 minutes, but I rounded up. But anyways he doesn't work this weekend so when I get home from work I will actually be able to see him before 11:00 at night, that will be nice. Okay well I look forward to giving you all another update on my really really exciting life next week! Have a great weekend everyone!
Christa


1 comment:

Amy said...

geez, you should really take your crabby pants off!!!