Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Destined to not make a cake!!

Hello! Well I was going to update today with a picture of Liam's birthday cake after I was done making it, well it is going to have to wait! This morning when I woke up I found a note in our door saying that due to a water leak the water was shut off on our road for around 8 hours starting at 9 AM!! Now you may be wondering why this would affect my cake baking well, I have to wash the dishes because there are some in there that I need plus I need water for the cake!! So I guess I will bake it as soon as they turn the water back on and decorate it tomorrow!! Good thing I have until 4:00 PM tomorrow to get it done. Looks like another last minute cake!! I must have subconsciously known the water was going to be shut off because I took a shower last night which I never do!! I did it so I could get started on the cake right away this morning, oh well! Okay well I am going to go be lazy now that my plans are ruined!
Christa

No comments: