Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Fun Day!

Hello! Today we stayed busy! This morning I woke up at 8:00, once Jese got up at 9:15 we got ready for the day. We went to the 10:15 showing of Shutter Island. We both liked the movie! We have now gone to our quota of movies for the year!! After that we went to Kohl's because I wanted to look at comforters because I was craving a new one again so I knew if I saw the prices it would stop my cravings! I was right, we left without a comforter and nothing else either! Then we went to Michaels because we needed some cake decorating tools. Well we went a little overboard because we both wanted different things! Once we got home we decided to practice making flowers! I used leftover fondant from Liam's cake, mine are the purple and green colors. Jese used gum paste, which we have never used before, his flowers are the orange and white ones! I also practiced my piping skills, I still need some more practice! I also took a shower tonight since I have to get up early tomorrow. Now we are watching 19 kids and counting! Okay well that is all for today!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers look great. I remember doing that and it is alot of fun. Great Lily Jese. Roses look real also Christa.
Love Nev