Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pie, Pie, Me Oh My!!

Hello! My house smells delicious right now because I have an apple pie in the oven! It should be done pretty soon! Today I babysat all day again, both kids were in a good mood today so that was nice! I even got Liam to take a 3 1/2 hour nap!! Josie on the other hand only slept for an hour and a half but since she wasn't crabby and Liam was sleeping it was okay! I got home at 5:45, put my in the oven and then took a shower. After that I had to wash the dishes because all the pots were dirty and I needed them! I then made homemade mac-n-cheese! While that was cooking I filled the fish tank and made Jell-O. I finally just got done eating!! I don't know what I am going to do tonight, Project Runway is on and I normally watch it at 10:30 when the replay it but I don't know if I will be able to stay up for the whole thing!! Okay well that is all for today! 
Christa
Oh yes, maybe I will take some pictures this weekend so I can quit using really old ones, the one I used today was from our first apartment in Winona!!

No comments: