Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Okay Today Really is a Lazy Day!!

I still don't have any new pictures so you get another old one!

Hello! Well yesterday ended up not being a lazy day! Jese and I worked out for a little while, then I made some laundry detergent. So far it seems to be working pretty good!! After I got that made I decided it was time to do our taxes. Hopefully I did them right, I have never had to do them with a house before! Because we get the first-time homeowners tax credit we couldn't e-file so I have to mail them in, that means it will take longer to get our refund, but oh well at least we will still get it!  We are getting much more back this year than last year, that is for sure!! While I finished those up Jese started supper and then I helped him finish it. Then I decided I wanted cupcakes and I had to test out the flour Dad and Rita gave me anyways so I made some. Alls I can say is it is a good thing I tested out the flour because it won't work! The flour has other stuff mixed in with it and we thought it was like cake flour but it wasn't! the cupcakes first spilled all over my oven and the deflated all the way down to the bottom of the pan! I thought maybe it was because they were filled to full so with the leftover batter I made a cake, but that deflated also! So that isn't going to work, good thing I tested it! So since I didn't get my cupcakes like I wanted Jese was nice and we the Dairy Queen, yummy!! I went to bed pretty early again. Today I have been doing the laundry and watching TV! I watched last weeks episode of Lost and I just got done watching the move "Wild Heart Can't Be Broken" I haven't watched that in a super long time! It was still a good movie!! Okay well the dryer just got done so I have to go get the clothes.
Christa


P.S. Amy note how black my bear is, I told you mine wasn't the brown one!

No comments: