Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

March menu: Check, Grocery shopping: Check, Rice Crispy Bars Made: Soon to be Checked!

The babies are taking over the tank!!
Oreo is protecting her food and litter!
Hello! Today has been a productive day so far! I got up at 8:45, ate breakfast while watching Ellen and then took a shower. After my shower I put away all of the dishes Jese washed a few days ago, then the menu planning chore can around! I had to take inventory of our coupons, make March's Menu, and write a grocery list, which doesn't sound like much but trust me it takes a long time to do! Then I went to Coborn's, I spent more than last month but there was a good reason! I had to buy cereal (I buy it every few months and stock up on it), I got bird food which I haven't got in a long time, and we have 5 more meals in March than we did in February! Oh, I also had to get shampoo, the jerks didn't have my conditioner so I am going to have to go back and get that!! I will have to go back again in a couple weeks to get all of my cake supplies for Dad and Rita's wedding and for my party supplies for Alicia's Bachelorette Party that I am hosting! After I got home I had to unload everything and update my pantry inventory. Then I ate some lunch and now here I am! Next I am going to make rice crispy bars, oh yes I also got groceries for snacks so I can make some! I also need to fold the laundry I washed a few days ago and do some general cleaning. I am making Pizza Burgers for supper, yum!! 
As for our Frugal February, we did pretty good, until the middle of the month!! We ended up going to two movies, going out to eat once, DQ a couple times, and bought too many cake decorating tools!! Other than that we did good!! It is easier for me to save money without thinking about it rather than set a goal of a frugal month because then all I can think about is spending money!! This month will hopefully go better!! Okay well the rice crispy bars are calling my name to be made!!
Christa
Oh yes, for the first time since fall, Kipper hung out outside for awhile today! Then he barked so I yelled at him and then he stopped so I let him stay out for awhile longer!! He also ate something, not sure what, and puked on my rug, jerk!

No comments: