Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

It's A Shower!

Where there are clothes, there is Oreo!
Pizza enjoying the morning sun in the bathroom!
Alicia and her bridesmaids!
All of the girls!
Hello! Man was yesterday busy! Today was a much calmer day. I slept in until 7:30, and then I got ready for Alicia's wedding shower, which wasn't until 1:00! By 10:30 I was bored and didn't feel like doing the dishes so I watched tv until it was time for me to go! The shower was lots of fun, it was nice to see everyone again! I even won some flowers! When I got home Jese was awake already! So we watched Whiteout, which we both really liked, and we ate canned soup for supper! We just got done watching One Last Thing, it was a good movie! Now Jese is getting ready for work and I am watching Outdoor Room on HGTV! I am watching it because I am dreaming of a patio that I will probably never get! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

No comments: