Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Supper is in the oven!!

I'm not fat, I can fit in the window still!
Oreo and Pizza sharing some treats!

Hello! I don't know much today. I just did laundry and wandered around a bit! I could find at 11 baby fish today, the other two could be hiding, it is hard to count them since they are all swimming around!! I just got done making lasagna, now it is in the oven! I am excited for it!! I didn't make it the normal way that mom used to make it. I got a recipe from my friend Liz, she made it for us at the last girl's weekend! I hope it turns out as good as hers, I had to use a little bit of 6-blend italian cheese in addition to the mozzarella because I forgot to thaw two bags of the mozzarella! We had to have the tv guy come again today because our tv is still losing connection occasionally! Hopefully it works now since this is about the 5th time they have been here!! While he was here I sat with Kipper in the study and played The Sims! I traveled to Paris! Okay well I am going to go reread The Host now!
Oh yes, so far we are doing good at not spending any extra money this month! Our toilet seat cover broke but Jese managed to fix it instead of just going to go buy a new one!! He is such a handyman!! Okay that is all for today!
-Christa

1 comment:

Christa said...

The lasagna was delicious!! Jese said it was the best he's ever had!!