Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Liam!!

It is a miracle, I actually have a cake done on time and with no problems!! I made Liam a Lightening McQueen cake for his birthday! It was my first attempt at a 3D cake, I think I did pretty good! I also got to practice a few different things on it, like I painted his name, and I got to work with fondant. I am happy with how it turned out so that is good! I hope he likes it. It isn't very big so not everyone will be able to eat cake but that is okay! In 15 minutes the Olympics are going to be on so I am going to watch that and curl my hair! I know what a surprise, I am actually going to fix my hair!! The reason I always like extensions is because I liked my hair curled and now that it is finally long I can do it again! Okay I will see many of you this evening!!
Christa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good Job on the cake!!! It turned out really good and I am sure Liam is going to love it.