Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Family Feud!

Our snow piles are starting to get really high! Behind the garage we have run out of places to throw the snow and it is getting to high for us to throw it!!
Well Monday morning I got up at 5:00 and went to Waseca to babysit! It went pretty good, other than Liam and Josie started to get crabby last night so then I started to get crabby! Then my pants ripped in the knee (not my new ones) and then I had to unbury my car, good thing I had boots in my car! I got home around 8:30 so I managed to catch the tail end of biggest loser. Oreo missed me lots, so much so that she decided to wake me up at 3:30 and not leave me alone because she wanted to cuddle, and be feed. I was not happy with her at all!! I even woke up Jese when I was yelling at her to stop scratching the tv!! 
Today I don't plan on doing much! I have decided that I am not going to write where I am going to be or where Jese is going to be until after it has happened. I decided to do that because it isn't very wise to write when you are going to be alone or when your house is going to be empty on the internet!! I also tend to panic at night when Jese is gone sometimes :) So until next time, have a great day!
Christa

No comments: