Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I don't want Mommy to come home, she scares me!" -Liam

I have run out of pictures so now I am using old ones! This is from Ashley's wedding!

I haven't been up to much lately! Yesterday Jese came down with me to babysit Liam and Josie. They got super crabby by the time we were leaving! When we got home Jese made supper while I took a shower and did the laundry. I went to bed early because I was super tired! This morning when my alarm went off I didn't know why it was going off! Today I decided to be lazy and had a movie day with Liam and Josie :) I actually read while Liam watched movies and Josie played, I know I am a great babysitter!!! I actually got Liam to take a nap today so that was nice, hopefully that will mean he won't be crabby tomorrow! Okay well I don't really know anything so have a nice night!
Christa

No comments: