Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, February 06, 2010

I Have Run Out of Titles!!

Kipper was resting with his toy as a pillow!
Hello! Today has been a cleaning day! My friends are coming over tonight so that meant I HAD to make the house look nice! Alls I have left is putting away the clean dishes and vacuuming! I can't vacuum until Jese gets up though so that will have to wait for awhile. I also paid all of our bills for the month today so now I don't have to think about those until next month again! I am almost out of Christmas stamps, I think I have 5 left! Kipper is mad at me right now because I won't let him sit on my stomach. Cleaning makes me hungry!! I am hungry now but I don't feel like cooking anything and we are out of leftovers!! We never run out of leftovers but I have been eating them too so now we ran out! I am excited for tomorrow because we are having fresh mozzarella sandwiches, yum!! Those are my favorite sandwiches!! Okay well I don't really know anything still so I guess I will go make some soup or something!
Christa
oh yes, I am REALLY craving El Tequila right now!!

No comments: