Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Being Active!

Hello! Well today I am being more active, sort of! When I got up I ate breakfast (pop tarts!) and then read for about half an hour. Then I took a shower and dried my hair. Then I decided to start our taxes, I got them done but there is a form not up yet on H&R Block so I have to wait till mid-February to file. We should get about$1000 back total, that will be helpful! Right now I was going to make cookies but after I started I discovered my brown sugar went up and got hard as a rock on me! So my knight in shinny armor (Jese) is on his way to the store right now to get me some new brown sugar so we can have cookies!! Oreo is being super clingy today, she won't leave me alone! In three hours I have class, I am not excited for it. Next week I have my first tests for the semester, I have two, on in Auditing and one in Fraud Examination. So far Fraud is my favorite class, I think I want to go into Auditing after I graduate. Jese is having no luck finding a new job yet. I told him to spend a day back home and go around every where around there and find a job, so he might do that. I have a little bit of homework I have to do today but I don't think it will take me too long, I will probably do it tonight after my class or tomorow morning! I only work two more weekends till I get one off, woohoo! I like having four days off in a row but the weekends are soooo long because I do all day Friday now. Good thing I only have to work there a few more months. Okay well I guess I don't know anything else. Have a great day!
Christa
Oh yea, on Saturday it is supposed to be 32 degrees!!! That means the snow will start melting, woohoo!!!

No comments: