Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's going to be a busy day!

Hello! Well today I have a lot of things to do. I have to do some grocery shopping, the laundry, some cleaning, some homework, and go to class! I have class from 3-4:20 so hopefully I will get all of that stuff done before it. Jese is going up to the cities today to have his interview with St. Mary's and he will find out officially that he is accepted (there is no other option he has to be accepted!!) Yesterday I went to Target to use some coupons I had for there and I ended up only spending $30 I also saved $10.59!! Then when I checked out I got a coupon for $5 off a Blu ray movie!!! I think I might go use that today, after all my pay check finally went through so I have a little bit of money! I don't really know to much today. I am glad it is warmer out but I just looked at the weather and it is supposed to get colder again, but not as cold as last week, and then it should warm up again! I just wish all the snow would hurry up and melt, all of the parking lots are a mess to drive in and they all get my pants super dirty!! Tonight for supper I am making pizza burgers and green beans, yum! And for dessert we will have skinny cow ice cream sandwiches, I got them yesterday with a coupon, I LOVE them!! Okay well I am going to go make some eggs for breakfast, have a great day!
Christa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pics hahaha tjw