Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My first loves!

Me and Splaches, the Mamma to all of our kittens!

Homer


Homer again, wasn't our kitchen floor pretty!



My very first kitten of my own, Cinder!


Hello! I just got done going through all of the pictures I found in my closet back home, so I hope you are ready for old pictures since that is all I have! Today I am planning on being lazy! I have done the dishes today and brushed my hair, that is all! I slept in until 9:30, that is like a record for me! The last two nights I slept so good, and I admit it is probably because I finally got off my lazy butt and worked out!! I lost 2lbs so far, today I weighed the same as yesterday, but that is okay because I made brownies yesterday so who would expect me to lose weight! Oh, I should put up my inspiration picture for you, hang on, I will do that right now!
Okay so I know, I am not 16 anymore and I will never look like that again, I just liked that picture! Look how small my boobs were then they were a full size smaller, ah the good old days of just huge boobs instead of monster boobs! hehe!! Oh yes, back to what I am going to do today, next I am going to eat a brownie! Then I might put away the dishes and then make rochester cookies if I have everything for them. By then hopefully the mail will be here because I am getting the third season of Weeds today and so I want to sit on the couch with my kitty blanket and watch it while working on one of the baby blankets I am making for a girl I work with. I could do some cleaning today but I think I will wait until Thursday to do that, why rush it when I still have two more days off! Okay well that brownie is calling my name so I better go take care of that!
Christa






No comments: