Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Congrats Jese!!

Hello! Well it is official, Jese got accepted to Graduate School! He will be starting next fall and St. Mary's!! The lady he interviewed with yesterday thought all of his answers were great and she only interviewed him for 20 minutes!! Yea for him!! Yesterday I was super busy. After I got up I took a shower and then did some of the laundry. After that was all done I did the grocery shopping, I saved a whopping $7.60 with coupons! Then I came home and put all of them away, and then I had to go to class. After my class I came home and made pizza burgers, ate, and then did homework for about an hour. After that Jese and I watched Burn After Reading, it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it would be but it was still okay. After that we watched one episode of Buffy and then I fell asleep. I didn't sleep very good last night, I kept waking up so I ended up getting up at 8:00 this morning. I haven't really done much yet. I have to leave for my class in an hour so I think I will get a little ahead on my homework now because I don't really have much else to do. I love that it is warm out again today! I wish all of the snow would melt already and it would be spring! I can't wait to go camping again and grill outside! As soon as we can I want to go camp at Whitewater State Park, we didn't get to last year because they were still getting everything built back up from the flood and didn't open back up untill later in the year for camping. Okay well I guess I can go do some homework now. Have a great day!
Christa

No comments: