Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The rest of my day...


...the rest of my day was loooooonnnng. I had 7 1/2 hours of classes and my back hurts now :( I thought it was because I was slouching so I sat up straight for all of my classes but it still hurts and I don't like it. Jese made me supper today, we had sloppy joes and cheesy veggies and pasta. It was yummy, he didn't plan a dessert for me though, that is okay I will forgive him this one time. Right now we are watching Buffy. I have decided that I am ready for my hair extensions to be taken out. They still look really good but they are becoming too much work with school. It takes me an hour just to fix it and I would much rather do other things before I go to school than sit on the toilet (my chair!) in the bathroom fixing my hair for an hour. I probably won't get them taken out for a few more weeks. Also my hair is growing out so much since they have been put in so the regrowth is strating to tangle and it is hard to get out because of the glue. Also since the glue is getting further down it is getting harder to not hit it when I curl my hair so then it gets hot and that isn't a good thing. Okay well I don't know anything else.


Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

update your blog hooker!! i haven't even talked to you in like 4 days, so you should have a lot to write on here that i don't know yet!!!