Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

I still have no new photos...


Hello! I don't really know too much today. Friday I worked all day, it was boring and long. On Saturday I worked all day again, it was boring and long. On Sunday I worked most of the day, it went by faster but it was still boring! Oh yes, on Saturday after work Jese spent four hours taking out all of my hair extensions, now I have plain Jane hair again. Today I didn't do much, just some homework and school. It was another pretty boring day. That is why I haven't updated all weekend, because it was boring and long. I don't really like my weekends because I work the whole time. In Feburary I will finally have a day of no work or school, it will be nice. But that weekend I will be making a cake for Liam so that will take up the whole weekend and Jese will be up north. Right now I am watching the movie Silk, it is pretty boring. I have been crocheting a blanket for our bed but I made it too long, I don't really want to take it apart yet so I think I am going to take all of the scraps from all of my other blankets and make one from those, that will give me something to do. I was going to make cookies today but I just didn't feel like it. I am getting the winter blues, I don't feel like doing anything, I basically just sit around whenever I am at home doing nothing. I hope spring comes fast. Okay well I am going to go dig out all of my yarn now.


Christa

No comments: