Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stupid weather!




Hola! Yesterday my first class went good. We got out early because my teacher had to drive to Rochester and he wasn't excited to do it in the snow! That was the only good thing that came from the stupid snow. I hate it and want it all to go away and it can take to cold temp. with it! I don't know much today, Winona schools were two hours late today so Jese is still here because now he doesn't have to be to work until 9:30. I have two classes today, Advanced Tax and Auditing, boring! I got an email today from one of my profs saying that we should be watching American Greed on CNBC during the semester, HELLO I DON'T HAVE TV, and I'm not getting it just to watch one stupid show either! I don't have my books yet but the tracking on them said they got to Winona this morning at 5:30, I am sure they will come here when I am not home so I won't be able to get them until tomorow. I won't even be able to go down and pick them up because the place is only open 4-4:30 and I will be in class, jerks! Okay well I don't know anything else I am going to go eat breakfast!
Christa


No comments: