Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holy Shit, I think Hell just froze over!!

Holy crap it is cold out! Lucky Jese gets three days off in a row because today and Friday are his days off and they already cancelled school for tomorow so he doesn't have to work, lucky duck! I cleaned today and everything, I should have just left it and let him do it since he will have so much time on his hands! I just got home from my one class today, it was boring. Yesterday my classes were loooong! Tomorrow I have 7 hours of classes, from 12:30-7:50, it will be a really long day. I like not having to go to work after school, it gives me much more time to get things done. On Monday there is no school and Jese doesn't work so everyone should come down here to play games, we would go home but then we would have to get gas, and that just costs too much! So far I don't have to use my computer in any of my classes so I don't have to break my back carrying it! I have two new classes tomorrow and I know I won't need it for one of them, the other one I'm not sure yet, hopefully I do because that class is way to long (5:00-7:50) not to use a computer! I got my books today from UPS! Now I can do my homework, I don't think that is a good thing! Okay well right now I have to do my advance tax homework! Don't freeze!
Christa
Oh yes, I forgot to write how smart Jese is!! Last night he didn't get home from work untill 12:30 (at night!) because smarty-pants that he is, left his lights on in his car so it wouldn't start!! So it took him awhile to get it jump started!! Today it didn't want to start for him either because it is soo cold out, but eventually it did!!By the sounds of the cars outside, lots of them don't want to start!

No comments: