Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The adventures of today...

Jese is getting strong!! By the looks of this picture our study needs some cleaning, and it looks really small!!

Oreo is studying tax for me...she still hasn't put the book away!

Finally, I am making cookies!!

The cookies are ready to go in the oven!


Hello! I am procrastinating right now! I have been sitting at the desk for 1 1/2 hours now pretending to do my Fraud homework! It should have taken me half an hour to do, but this stupid computer keeps distracting me! Don't worry I am almost done, just four more questions to answer! I don't think I will be getting to my tax homework today, I will do it in the morning I guess! Good thing I don't have class until 12:30! Well seeing as this is like my third time updating today I don't know anything new yet!
Christa
Oh yeah, I just looked at the weather again and now they are saying on Saturday it will be 33 degrees, not 32, that means snow melting for sure!







No comments: