Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

The start of a new semester

This is the smaller fish that didn't get away
This is the larger fish I threw back
Hello! Well today I start my new classes! I only have one today, but I said that before. I have to leave early for it because I have to run to the bookstore and get a few more things. I haven't gotten any of my books yet. I bought them on Amazon last week and they said they would be here by today but then they didn't ship them until Friday and now it says they won't get here until this Friday!! Good thing the shipping was free otherwise I would be super torked off! I don't know what I will do for my classes though this week because I have already heard from one prof. (and I have him for two classes) and he said we need to bring the book to class. Oh well, I know three or four other people that are going to be in all the same classes as me so I will just share with them I guess! Brrr...I am cold, I hate stupid winter! I don't really know much today, I haven't done anything but take a shower and watch 90210 so I guess I will get going and fix my hair! Good thing my class doesn't start for another five hours so I can get some stuff done, and I have find my calculator! Okay have a great day, and those of you who have drive in the bad weather, drive safe!

Christa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job. When are you going again?
tjw