Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 05, 2009

Hello! I hope everyone had a happy new year! Jese and I went to Dad's to play games, it was fun! This weekend Jese and I both worked, it wasn't too exciting. This is my last week of freedom, next week I start my classes again, oh well I am almost done! I bought four books yesterday for a total of $530, I still have a few other things I have to get from the bookstore so my total will go up lots more! If I would have bought everything there it would have been $750!!! That is just for four classes because I already own one of the books. That is just nuts!! Yesterday I worked out! I used the wii fit, Jese bought it with his Christmas money so I thought, okay I guess I will use it too! He has lost 4lbs already from using it and he has only used it for a week! I don't really know very much today. I have today through thursday off from work but I told them that if they get busy they can call me and I will come in and work. Then I work on Friday, on Saturday we are going back to Faribo and then back here so I can work on Sunday and then school starts! Today I am going to do some grocery shopping and go to the bookstore for the rest of my things I need. I guess I should buy some folders and notebooks too. Okay well I am going to go use wii fit! Have a great day!

Christa

No comments: