Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Good Night Letter


Dear Jese,
Well it looks like I didn't see you today, so here is another letter abut my day! This morning I decided I didn't want to get out of my cozy bed so I decided to wait for you to get home so you could let Kipper out! As you saw, I did exactly that! Once you were nestled in bed I got up to start my day! I took a shower right away, then had some breakfast while watching Weeds. After that I decided to wash the dishes for once! Then of course I decided to read!! Around 1:30-2:00 I took a nap, until you got up to go potty and wake me up!! I pretended to be awake though so you wouldn't think I was lazy! At 3:30 it was time for me to get ready for work. Work tonight was boring again! I cashiered until 11:00, then I did zoning (I guess that is what it is called!) During my supper break some guy wouldn't stop talking to me and I was trying to read my book, jerk! So far it seems like everyone likes me. The women don't start up conversations with me though, so I just introduce myself to them and start talking to them! I figure if I have to work until 12:00 and then drive 40 minutes home I better have energy to do that, so talking is the way to go to keep energy! I am not excited to work on Saturday, it will be BUSY! Kipper was barking again today when I got home, I heard him when I went out to open the garage door. By the way, you shut of the motion light outside so I couldn't see where I was walking, jerk! Okay well I am tired so I am going to drag Kipper away from his bone and go to bed! Have a nice night at work, see you in the morning!
Love,
Christa

No comments: