Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Josie, a few days early!!

Liam with Josie's cake
Yea Josie is 1!
Barbie cake I made super fast for Josie!

Hello today I was busy!! Since I was at Ben's wrestling meet yesterday I didn't get Josie's birthday cake made! So today I got up, did the dishes, took a shower, and went to the grocery store! Once I got back I got baking! I had a different plan for the cake but one part of the cake decided to be lame and not come out of the cake pan! Since it was such a thick cake it took FOREVER to back, I think it was almost in the oven for an hour! Then I had to wait for it to cool off before I could frost it! So during that time I colored 10 Christmas cards. I got the first coat of frosting on and had to wait another hour so that set up! At 2:30 Jese got up and helped me. He made the second batch of frosting to I could get the fondant colored and rolled out. My hands are now dyed pink!! I ended up getting the cake all done at 4:15, no time to spare! We had fun at the birthday party! It was nice to have tacos instead of sloppy joes :) Okay now we are watching Christmas Vacation so I must go, Jese has never seen it!!
Christa

1 comment:

Amy said...

thanks for making the cake, good job:)