Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Day After Christmas!

Little Jo!
Me and Jese at Grandma B.'s

Hello! Right now I am watching my favorite show, Cats 101!! It is all about cats! Today I had to get up at 5:30 because I worked at 7:00 AM!! I thought the roads might be bad so I left a little early but they weren't that bad and I got there way early! It wasn't very busy at work today but it went by fast so that was nice. Now I don't work until 3:30 on Tuesday, I also start working on the sales floor that day. After work I did a little shopping, I finally got a new purse so now I don't have to use a summer one! Once I got home Jese and I went to my favorite restaurant, El Tequila! After that we went to the grocery store for cereal and ended up getting way more than that! We just watched Angels and Demons, it was pretty good. Now Jese is off to work again. In the morning Neva and Terrance are coming down for a little bit and then we are going to Dad's for another family Christmas! It should be lots of fun! Okay well now that Jese is gone I am going to read!
Christa

No comments: