Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Lunch Lady Job for me!

This is a really old picture but I don't have any new ones!
Well I had the interview to be a lunch lady today! The job was just 2 1/2 hrs a day so that wouldn't be good enough, so Target it is for me! Last night I got done at 9:00, it was BORING!! There were five of us training in, for two hours we watched a video, it was super boring! I work tonight from 5-10. I somehow got Christmas Eve off, yea! Tomorrow night I have to stay up late and work until midnight, holy moly!! Today Jese is starting his 10 hour shifts. It is also his last night of class. So far he has an A in one class, I am sure he will get an A in the class he has tonight also. I am watching Animal Cops right now, some people are just so mean! I don't know why I watch this show, it always disgusts me! Oh, a poor kitty is stuck on a two story roof :( Speaking of animals, last night Pizza, Oreo, and Kipper all decided to sleep on my side of the bed! Pizza secretly likes Kipper and was laying on top of him and he didn't like that so I had to separate them. Oreo decided to lay right next to my head all night! Silly animals think the bed is for them and not me! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa

No comments: