Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

So Sleepy!!

Jese feel asleep yesterday when we were driving to Papas!!

Hello! Right now I am nice a cozy warm because I am using my Snuggie! It is nice and warm! Yesterday Neva and Terrance came down for a little bit then we went to Papas. We went sledding, snowmobiling, and fort building in the snow! We also played some games inside. Jese and I became members of the Faribault Archery Club again so now I can start shooting again, yea! We had lots of fun yesterday! Now today we have to do stuff :( I want to take down all of the Christmas decorations, Jese is bringing my car in to get new tires, alignment, and oil, and we also want to do a little bit of shopping! Tomorrow I have to work :( but not until 3:30! The one thing I hate the most about Target is that I don't have a set schedule and it is always different hours! That really drives me nuts-o!! But it is only for 2 1/2 more months! Okay well I am hungry so I am going to go eat.
Christa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

That is a pretty funny picture of Jese!

Alicia Sheehy said...

I'm cuddling w/ my Snuggie right now!