Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I am alive!

Hello! Sorry for the lack of updates! Yesterday I got up bright and early because I wanted to get my hair colored. Well my plans didn't work! I went to Fantastic Sam's and when I got there I found out they closed! Another salon was there but they didn't open until 10:00!! So I went to Great Clips and found out they don't do colors! So I got my hair trimmed since I was there. I don't like the way the girl liked cut my bangs :( At least they grow fast! I worked from 3:30-midnight. It was a long night. We practically had to kick customers out at midnight!! This morning I had to be at work at 10:00, boring! It was busy all day. I won a prize (a penguin lawn ornament) because I got a lady to get a Target credit card, I am so good! I got done with work at 6:30 so I had to battle the storm to get home! There wasn't much traffic but I did have someone in front of me the whole time so that was nice so I could follow them since I couldn't see the road! Okay well I am cold so I am going to snuggle under a blanket now!
Christa

No comments: