Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lunch Lady!

Hello! Well tonight I am supposed to start working at Target :( Cassie isn't sure if I will start tonight though because my background check wasn't done yesterday. I will start by the end of the week though. I got a call today for an interview at the New Prague High School to be a lunch lady! I am going there tomorrow at 10:45 to interview, that would be a sweet job! I just applied to the job yesterday! This morning Jese and I got up early so we could go up to Kohl's to get me some red shirts and work pants. I hate wearing red shirts, they don't look good on me! Okay well I don't really know anything exciting today!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

hey hooker!! i just seen that you have been leaving comments on all of my updates:) i get it sent to my email when i get a comment, but for some reason it was sending them to the spam folder, so i didn't even know it!!!!

Christa said...

Nobody leaves any comments anymore, that is why I started to!