Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

It is almost Christmas!!

Hello! Don't worry this isn't another letter for Jese, he is in bed right now but I will see him tonight since I don't work today! Yesterday I realized that I haven't read The Lovely Bones so I bought it and now it has me thinking! If your husband/wife dies and you remarry, when you go to heaven which person will you be with? If you were with both it would be their hell because they wouldn't want to see you with another person, even if they are in heaven. I am finding this very confusing. Or what if you got a divorce and the other person never got over you and they wanted to be with you in heaven but you married someone else, then they couldn't be happy either! I know these aren't very pleasant thoughts but when you are reading a book about a girl in heaven watching over her family you can't help but think of these things. So I have come to the conclusion that Jese and I will just have to die together so we don't remarry and we can be together happily ever after, in the after life!
On another note, but sort of the same note! A guy at work yesterday asked me if I went to church and I said no, so then he asked me if I went when I was in school, so I said no again! I don't think he liked that very much. In my opinion religion should stay out of topics at the workplace unless you are friends with the person and you talk about that stuff anyways when you aren't at work. I hate it when people ask me personal questions like that and the judge me because of my answers. He also wanted to know what my GPA was when I was in school! I told him because I was being polite, but it isn't something I brag about since it wasn't that good so I wasn't happy when he asked me! Oh well, some people are just nosy! Okay I am going to go back to reading even though I should be cleaning!
Christa

2 comments:

Amy said...

mabye the spouse that died that is in heaven would like the person you remarried because they made you happy and in heaven it would be okay for all of you to spend your heaven time together!

Amy said...

Hooker! You better update this before christmas!!!