Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Never ending laundry!!

Liam making cookies!
Pizza and Kipper actually getting along long enough to sit next to each other!!
Hello! All day yesterday I did the laundry and I am still not done! I got way behind on the laundry that is why there is so much! I still had to wash our blankets from deer hunting and Jese's hunting clothes! Not to mention all of the regular clothes, sheets, and towels that were dirty! I probably only have 4 loads left, yea! I also worked on my Christmas cards all day yesterday. After talking with Amy I discovered that she doesn't send them out to all of our cousins which I always do. So I decided to save a little money and not send them out to them either unless I get one from them! So I ended up making to many Christmas cards but that is okay because I am sure I will mail a few more out later. I still need to get stamps but they are all addressed and ready to go! I am so excited, I finally get to see Julie & Julia because we are getting it from Netflix today!! I am going to watch it as soon as it comes! Okay well that is all for now!
Christa
Oh yes, the snow just keeps coming down harder and harder, yea!!!

No comments: