Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

3 Year Anniversary!

Jese and I at our wedding reception (look at my long flowing hair, I miss it!)
Hello! Today is Jese and mine wedding anniversary. We have been married 3 years now and together for almost 7 years (I think) Jese is working today, that is okay though because we don't ever do anything for our anniversary. I am making roast for supper, I know super romantic! 

Our house is so dry right now, my face is peeling off like it is sunburned! A couple days ago I even got a bloody nose! Of course that isn't that unusual for me :) 

-Christa

3 Days until Mom/Rick's Christmas!!!!
9 Days until Rugroden Christmas!!!!
10 Days until Peltz Christmas!!!!
10 Days until Becker Christmas!!!!
11 Days until Dad/Rita's Christmas!!!!
19 Days until Neva/Terrance's Christmas!!!!

No comments: