Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Living In a Snow globe: Part 2

Hello! It is snowing out tons and it is super windy out!! It is a snow day for sure, yeah!! We don't have anything to do today besides fold the last 3 load of laundry (yes I managed to get it all done yesterday) and I am also going to put up my snowbabies for real today! Yesterday I told Jese that he either had to take down the fish tank in the living room or clean it. I was hoping he would take it down because I am sick of it, instead he cleaned it and bought more fish for it, jerk! At least it is clean now. I think I am just going to read all day, and maybe play some board games with Jese, that would be fun. Kipper is laying under a blanket on the couch and just started to growl, I hate when he does that, and he does it ALL the time! I think he wants Christmas music put on and that is why he is doing it! Okay I am going to go fold the last of the laundry, put it away and start my snow day!!

Oh yes, remember way back in 2005 when I first got facebook and it was just college students on it. Now it is full of EVERYONE. I find it quite amusing to read the drama that goes on now! It used to be just a place for people to stay in touch (which is how I like it) but now people like to put all of their personal drama on it!! It is just that people, PERSONAL!!! Share it with those that are close to you, not the entire world! Don't get me wrong, I love tuning in everyday to see what is happening in everyones life, hahaha, I am evil like that though :) I also like to see whats going on with my neighbors :)

-Christa

7 Days until Mom/Rick's Christmas!!!!
13 Days until Rugroden Christmas!!!!
14 Days until Peltz Christmas!!!!
14 Days until Becker Christmas!!!!
15 Days until Dad/Rita's Christmas!!!!
21 Days until Neva/Terrance's Christmas!!!!

No comments: