Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 03, 2010

Fast Food: No Thank You!

Yuck! Yesterday Jese brought me McDonald's for supper, I won't be eating it again that is for sure! After a forced it down my stomach instantly started hurting. So now the fast food I can eat without feeling sick is Dairy Queen (mostly just the ice cream!) Subway and A&W, all other places are out of the question, unless you want me to be sick! I don't know how we used to eat McDonald's all the time before. 

On another note, I found a kitten I MUST have. Anyone who is wondering what to get me for Christmas here is your answer. The wonderfully cute kittens name is Sylvester and he is Oreo's twin!! They even said he is already on the larger side, just like Oreo!! Here is his picture:

He is so cute, I MUST have him!

-Christa


oh yes, I am on day 4 of no Pepsi, so far no headache!!

No comments: