Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Living in a Winter Wonderland!


I made a snow angel last night!
Wow, we sure did get lots of snow yesterday!! As soon as Jese came home from school I forced him to go outside and take pictures so I could get our Christmas cards ordered. He just whined the whole time that he couldn't feel his fingers, baby, I was the one having to set up the camera! I climbed our tree and my shirt kept freezing to the branches!! When we came in we had some hot apple cider and tea. Jese decided he was going to be the male version of Betty Crocker and bake like crazy! He made chocolate covered pretzels, peanut butter blossoms, and spritz cookies. After he was done making all of those he made tacos for supper! After supper we bundled up and walked to the parade. We were the only ones there without kids so nobody gave us any candy! One nice man gave me a candy cane though, Jese said he must have thought I looked like a kid. The walk back was super cold because the snow was blowing in our faces, so I did the smart thing and walked backwards half of the way back! When we got to the house I decided to make a snow angel because all the little kids were before the parade! 

-Christa


Oh yeah, I told Jese he had to shovel the driveway before I leave so I don't get stuck and his reply was it was light snow so my car could go through it, it doesn't matter that there are at least 6" of new snow!!

No comments: