Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Night 2: SUCCESS!!!

Yeah, last night was a success! We started out with putting Kipper right into his kennel and we didn't hear a peep from him all night! Even when I got up to go to the bathroom he didn't make a sound! Jese said when he got up he heard him whine a little but that is it!!! Of course now we have a new trouble maker and their name is Oreo!! She has decided that since Kipper is out of the bed she belongs there! She slept where my pillow belongs almost all night! She was about 2" away from my face and she stared at me for quite awhile, jerk! The problem with her is that she is a big baby and if I kicked her out she would just meow all night long, so the only other option is to shut the door but since we have no heat vent in our room we freeze! So I had no choice but to let her sleep with me. I think she is just getting old and lonely since Pizza hardly ever plays with her any more. I slept so good last night though, it was nice! I however, did not sleep as good as Jese, he took Nyquil and slept like a rock, I was jealous, I wish I could take Nyquil sometimes!!
Okay I have to go eat my grapefruit and take a shower so we can go to Menards!

-Christa


Oh yes, I am so happy the snow is melting today! Christmas is over which means it is time for the snow to all go away!

1 comment:

Amy said...

mabye you need to put the cat in a kennel too:)

BTW, you should not be happy the snow is melting, it makes me sad:( it shouldn't melt until may:)