Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

How to crochet when it is cold out...

Jese caught me crocheting with gloves on a few weeks ago! Since the picture I have cut the fingertips off the gloves and it works much better!
Hello! I am still sick, and so is my poor little puppy. He got sick again last night, this time it was when Jese came home from work and it was in the living room. I was sound asleep so Jese cleaned it all up. We have decided it is the new food I got him, so I just went and bought him his old food again. He seems much happier now, plus I gave him his big bone back! My replacement Kindle should be here within a few hours, yeah! I have lots of free Christmas books to read. Since I am sick and I don't feel like cooking tonight so I am marinating some chicken legs in some chicken hot wing sauce and I bought a frozen pizza, should be pretty easy to make tonight! Okay, I am going to watch last nights episode of Biggest Loser now.

Christa

Only 24 days until Christmas!

2 comments:

Amy said...

or mabye you could turn your heat up!!

Christa said...

my hands always freeze when I crochet, even in the summer!!