Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Laundry Day (For Real This Time!)

Jese playing with Liam and Josie!
Hello! Yesterday Jese came down with me to Amy's to babysit because Liam LOVES playing with him! He also had nothing better to do. After that he went straight to school, next week is his last week of class for this semester! While we were gone Kipper decided to pull his beggin' strips into his kennel and tear apart the bag and eat all of them. When I let him out he went straight to the water, he must have been dying of thirst!
 Today I am for sure going to do all of my laundry!!! Hopefully the drain from the washer decides to stay in the sink today and not spray across the entire basement like it did last time. I am also going to finally put out my snowbabies since I haven't gotten to it yet. I may also think about cleaning the kitchen if I have lots of extra energy! Okay I guess I better take a shower so I can start the laundry again!

-Christa

8 Days until Mom/Rick's Christmas!!!!
14 Days until Rugroden Christmas!!!!
15 Days until Peltz Christmas!!!!
15 Days until Becker Christmas!!!!
16 Days until Dad/Rita's Christmas!!!!
22 Days until Neva/Terrance's Christmas!!!!

No comments: