Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Holiday Parade!

I am so excited! Last year Jese and I couldn't go to the holiday light parade because we were busy. It is tomorrow night and we have nothing going on!! I am happy we get to go to it, hopefully it isn't to cold. I am watching the news right now and it said New Richland is giving away free land to get more people to move there! It cost about $25,000 to develop the property though, so really it isn't free. 
Today I was feeling better so Jese and I went grocery shopping. After doing to much I got super tired so I took a short nap and once I woke up I felt bad again. Now I am coughing lots, and my nose is runny again. I figured out Jese is to blame for me, mom and Amy for getting sick. He got sick from people at work and must have passed it on to me and I passed it on to Amy and Mom when we shared a root beer at Menards on black friday. Mom said I should divorce Jese, I said he could sleep on the couch tonight for being such a jerk and getting us all sick!

-Christa

No comments: