Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Coming August 2011

Yeah!!! Finally after 2 1/2 years, Jese and I are expecting a baby!!! It has been a VERY long journey to get pregnant and we couldn't have gotten a better Christmas present! We found out 5 years and 1 day after we got engaged, on December 4th! It was super hard to keep it a secret but we decided it would be best to wait awhile to tell anyone because I was afraid since it was so hard to actually get pregnant that it wasn't actually true!! We were going to wait until Christmas to tell everyone but Jese couldn't hold it in any longer so we told our family a little earlier. We had an ultrasound done last week and everything looks great so far! The rest of our families found out at Christmas, everyone was very excited. We have another ultrasound in the middle of January, after that one I think I will believe it even more, I am still having troubles with that! I think if I was getting sick and feeling awful I would believe it more (I know now I will get sick since I said that) So far I have only been tired and have had sore (and growing) boobs :) My due date is August 14th, 3 days after Jese's birthday and 4 days after his grandma's, and it is Cassie and Nick's anniversary! 

-Soon to be mommy, Christa!

No comments: