Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Laundry day...maybe!

We tried to get a picture with all the animals...it didn't work
Hello! This morning I had full intensions to do the laundry but then I got distracted by other stuff and didn't do it! I started a load around 10:00, but then didn't move it to the dryer until 3:15!!! I am super tired, a nap would have been wonderful today :) I babysat yesterday and I do again tomorrow, then I am done until next Thursday!! Oh wait, I am going down on Saturday too so Amy and Adam can go to their work party but Jese is coming with me so he will do all the work! I am just watching Jeopardy right now while I wait for the laundry to get done. Jese is bringing home El Tequila for supper tonight so I don't even have to cook!!! I LOVE El Tequila, I am pretty sure I could eat it every day. Jese said he is going to get my Christmas present tomorrow, then I will have to look at it for 17 days, that is a LONG time!! I hate waiting to open my presents!! 

-Christa

No comments: