Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful!


Hello! Like every time I have to babysit, it was snowing out yesterday! I left super early so Amy would have enough time to get to work, it only took me 5 extra minutes!! I guess I thought the roads were going to be worse, oh well! I colored with Liam and Josie yesterday, they liked it! Liam kept telling me he was going to teach me how to color, apparently he didn't like how I was doing it! I was going to call mom and see what she was having for supper and go steal some from her but then I remembered that she had training yesterday and didn't get home until 8:00! So I just went home instead. Last night was Jese's last day of class for this semester, yeah!! 
Just a friendly reminder, please no phone calls or text messages after 8:00 to me or Jese (unless you know Jese is driving home from work) Nothing bugs me more than when I am just falling asleep and my phones goes off or when we are watching a movie and we have to stop it for a phone call!! If it isn't an emergency it can wait until morning people!! 
Kipper is in a fight with me right now because last night I made him sleep on Jese's side of the bed instead of in the middle because he kept laying underneath my back, it was very irritating! So now he is snuggling with Jese instead of me on the couch because he is mad, poor puppy!! If he would just leave me alone at night he could stay in the middle! 
Jese is coming down to babysit with me today. Liam is super excited to see him! Tomorrow we have Mom and Rick's Christmas!!! I am excited, I love Christmas!! 

-Christa

1 Days until Mom/Rick's Christmas!!!!
7 Days until Rugroden Christmas!!!!
8 Days until Peltz Christmas!!!!
8 Days until Becker Christmas!!!!
9 Days until Dad/Rita's Christmas!!!!
17 Days until Neva/Terrance's Christmas!!!!

No comments: