Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ice Dams

Not our roof!
Good morning!! Yesterday Jese didn't have enough time to finish cleaning off the roof so this morning he woke me up banging on it! I think he is almost done, hopefully! He lost his big hammer so he is using my little hammer I use around the house, hehe!! I had a dream about where his hammer was last night, to bad it wasn't true. 
Yesterday I spent the whole day cleaning! I took down all the Christmas decorations and then hauled them upstairs. I nearly dropped the tree down the stairs because I was dragging it up and couldn't pull it any higher! Then I had to clean up the living room from all the fake snow that fell off of my snow babies! It is all back to normal now, but the walls look super empty. This morning when I got up I got to vacuum again because one of the cats (Oreo) decided to know over one of my plants, jerk! 
Last night was Kippers last night in bed, he is driving me nuts!!! He keeps laying as close as he can to me and then kicks me all night, I have had enough!!! He can sleep on the couch tonight, I want my bed back!! 
Today I have to clean the kitchen and do the laundry. A bunch of laundry is already done but not folded because I did it during Christmas, I imagine it is all pretty wrinkly. Okay I am going to go eat a grapefruit now!

-Christa

No comments: