Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Snowed In

Our house after the snow storm! If you look very closely you can see Kipper trying to get in the front door, he is terrified to be in the front yard because he doesn't know how far he can walk without getting shocked!!
The snow is pretty deep now!

Hello! Well we survived the snow storm!! Jese got to call in to work yesterday because part of his route to work was still closed so he got a 4 day weekend!! Today he doesn't really have to work either, he just has training so that means he will be home for supper! Yesterday we didn't do much. I read, I am reading Raising Jake right now, it was free and it is pretty good. I don't know what I will do today. All of the laundry is done, the dishwasher is running, and the rest of the house is clean! This never happens, I think it is because Jese and I were both home all weekend so we kept it clean! Oh yes, the other night Jese said he wanted to finish reading his book but he was falling asleep, so he stood up and read!!! What a loser, he is addicted to reading now, he does it all time!! Jerk Oreo just knocked down my lego Mrs. Claus that came in my stocking one year! Now I am going to have to put it back together, jerk! Oh yeah, I put plastic on the upstairs windows on Saturday since it was so windy and cold. It stays toasty warm up there with our one heat vent now!! Okay well I guess I really don't know anything since I have been snowed in all weekend!

-Christa

5 Days until Mom/Rick's Christmas!!!!
11 Days until Rugroden Christmas!!!!
12 Days until Peltz Christmas!!!!
12 Days until Becker Christmas!!!!
13 Days until Dad/Rita's Christmas!!!!
19 Days until Neva/Terrance's Christmas!!!!

No comments: