Baby W-R Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 20, 2008

18 Apple pies!!

Mama is mixing the crust!!
Liam and I sliced the apples
Liam helped roll out the crust!!

Me and Grandpa in our annual birthday picture!!

Hello!! This weekend I had lots of fun!! I got up and Saturday and went straight to Waseca where me, mama, amy, and liam made 18 apple pies!! While we did that Adam took the tint of my windows and changed the oil in my car! Now I can't get pulled over for having my windows to dark! After we finished the pies we ate supper at Mama's, she made steak and shrimp, yummy!! Then on Sunday Mama, me and Amy went shopping in Mankato, I got some cute shoes! Then Amy and I went to Papa's to say hi! Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for supper! I ended up getting back to Winona around 9:00 last night and I was super tired! I went to bed around 10:15 and slept really good!! Now I am in my class, I just had to update my blog so I could get my pictures up before Amy and Mama because we all have the same pictures!! Okay well I don't know anything else! Have a nice day at work!

Christa


No comments: